Niran in court

kiran shrestha 6:55 PM |


Once Niran was in Indian court, he was there because he robbed police station so in the court
judge: dekho tum aapne limit se bahar ja rahe ho.
Niran: kaun saala aisa kehta he?                                                    
judge: tum ne mujhko sala bola?
Niran: no my Lord, maine to pucha KAUN SA LAW aisa kehta he?
==============================================================

kiran was travelling in local bus and he has closed his eye and Niran noticed that so Niran says why you have closed your eyes
what's the matter? are you sick?
kiran: "no i am ok i just hate to see an old lady standing."

========================================================

kiran was walking the pavement of road and a frog speak to him "if you kiss me i will turn into beautiful princess"
kiran smilled and pick it up and put in his pocket
the frog again speaks "if you kiss me and turn back to beautiful princess then i will be your girlfriend"
then kiran again smilled and put the frog back to the ground
the frog again speaks "if you kiss me and turn me back to beautiful princess then i will be your wife"
kiran didn't show any response then
frog finally says "what's the matter? I'm a beautiful princess. why won't you kiss me ?
kiran said "Look I'm a busy student iam doing my project i don't have time for a girlfriend or wife, but a talking frog, now that's COOL."

======================================================

kiran wanted to be a monk so he went to monastery and talked with the head of monk.
the head of monk agreed to put him in the monastrey but hehave to  take a vow of silence and he can only say two words every three years."
the first three year crossed the head monk came to him and said, "What are your two words?"
kiran replied " Robe dirty!"
more Three  years went  and the head monk came to him and said "What are your two words?"
kiran replied " food cold"
 again Three more years went by and the head monk came to him and said, "What are your two words?"
"I quit!" said kiran
=====================================================

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Full form of sst is saara saal tension in my school.

Post a Comment